Volunteer Management Capacity Building Grant
Purpose & Eligibility:
The Volunteer Management Capacity Building Fund supports professional development, innovative volunteer management initiatives, and capacity building purchases for volunteer management programs within LIV member organizations. The fund is for building or expanding
organizational volunteer management capacity, but is not intended to assist with construction of new facilities or renovation of existing facilities.
- Organization must be a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, educational institution, healthcare institution, or government entity.
- Organization must be in (at a minimum) its second consecutive LIV fiscal year (August-July) of paid LIV membership.
- This fund is intended to improve the volunteer management programs and processes.
- Awards are not intended to replace public or donor dollars, but may be used to supplement funding for volunteer related initiatives.
Deadline for 2017:
Emailed or submitted in person by 4:30pm (Central time) on April 2, 2018.
- Email submissions can be sent to email@example.com.
- In person submissions can be delivered to United Way of East Central Iowa at 317 7 Ave. SE, c/o Kayla Paulson, Suite 401, Cedar Rapids, IA 52401.
Click here to view the Volunteer Management Capacity Building Grant.